Mothers, Nurses, Physicians, Lactation Experts and Industrial Designers have come together to create the perfect baby bottle. The innovative and award-winning nipple design on the mimijumi baby bottles replicate a mother’s breast, creating a natural feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby.
Mimijumi baby bottles are produced in Austria from German and Swiss materials, and with the highest quality standards to protect your baby. All mimijumi baby bottles are BPA and latex free, EA free, anti-colic and exceed Australian Safety Standards.
With natural colours, textures and forms, the mimijumi baby bottle provides the perfect complement to breastfeeding and the best possible transition to bottle feeding. The innovative nipple design replicates a mother’s breast, creating a natural feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby.
- Easy to open
- Easy to clean
- Nipple screws directly to bottle – no assembly required
- Integrated venting prevents colic
- Screw on one-piece nipple
- Removable, skid-free silicon base
- Top rack dishwasher-safe
- Microwave steriliser safe
- Food grade silicon nipple
- Swiss engineered Grilamid TR bottle engineered for medical applications and certified safe for use with food
- All parts are BPA-, latex-, and EA- free
- Not So Hungry holds 120ml and comes with a Flow Rate 1 (slow) nipple & bottle cap
- Very Hungry holds 240ml and comes with a Flow Rate 1 (slow) nipple & bottle cap